Dining & Shopping
Dining in Lisle
Lisle has more than fifty restaurants and caterers ready to meet your dining needs. When in Lisle, be sure to take advantage of the wide range of dining options at your disposal. Casual and relaxed in every corner of our Village, excellent dining selections are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or just a snack. We hope this listing will provide you with ideas for where to dine whether you are seeking family fare, date night or event space.
|Café Di Moda
1012 Burlington Avenue
|NWB Next Whiskey Bar
4732 Main Street
4914 Main Street
Prepared Meal Delivery
|Euro Crepes & Pizza
4740 B Main Street
R Urban Wine Bar & Café
|Evviva! Bar & Eatery
1017 Front Street
|Rayme’s Steak & Fish House
4801 Lincoln Avenue
4714 Main Street
|Yerbabuena Mexican Cuisine
4734 Main Street
Shopping & Service Districts in Lisle
Lisle offers shoppers a refreshingly different experience. Unique shops located in business districts throughout the Village offer diverse, interesting, quality-made products and excellent services.
- Downtown Lisle – The downtown is a beautiful, pedestrian-friendly retail and restaurant district that features a prairie style streetscape inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. Extensive planting beds filled with beautiful flowers and grasses make for an enjoyable shopping/dining experience.
- Ogden Avenue Corridor – Ogden Avenue is Lisle’s largest commercial corridor, spanning four miles from I-355 to Naper Boulevard. This district is composed of a large variety of specialty retail, services and convenience stores, as well as restaurants, corporate headquarters and offices.
- College Square Shopping Center – Located at the intersection of College Road and Green Trails Drive, this busy center contains restaurants, specialty retail, service and convenience stores, a day care center, veterinarian and a bank. College Square Shopping Center is situated south of Benedictine University and borders Green Trails and new Arbor Trails residential subdivisons.
- Green Trails Shopping Center – This shopping center is located on highly traveled Maple Avenue, east of Naper Boulevard and contains specialty retail and convenience stores, restaurants and a bank. This center is adjacent to Benedictine University and Benet Academy. It also borders the Green Trails residential neighborhood, a 744 acre single and multi-family subdivision that contains 25 miles of trails, nine lakes, mature woods and open spaces and new residential development Arbor Trails. Daily average traffic counts of 24,000 vehicles also supports this retail center.
- Route 53 and Maple Avenue Corridor – The commercial area surrounding this major intersection contains several shopping centers such as Maple Terrace and Maple Square, each filled with thriving businesses. Daily average traffic counts of 24,000 on Maple Avenue and 26,000 on Route 53 bring potential customers right to the doors of local businesses at this location. This area features businesses such as Starbuck’s, Jersey Mike’s, Malloy’s Fine Wines, McDonald’s, Walgreen’s, Jewel Food Store and Aldi’s.
Lisle’s shopping districts are located in green on the Economic Development Districts Map (PDF)
Award-winning 4.5 landscaped site located at Route 53 & Garfield Avenue
Guided walking tours of PrairieWalk Pond available.
Free children’s play area and splash pad
Main Street Fountain
Focal point of Main Street, Frank Lloyd Wright themed design
The Garden Walk
Winding, lighted, landscaped path that connects Main Street to the PrairieWalk Pond
Museums at Lisle Station Park
921 School Street