Our Mission, Development Partners, and Investor Relations
Mission, Vision, & Objectives
The Lisle Economic Development Corporation is a public private partnership committed to proactively fostering economic growth and stability through collaboration and innovation by providing leadership and resources that advance Lisle as a vibrant, healthy community.
Elevate Lisle as a community of opportunity, envisioning economic prosperity through a diverse mix of businesses and employment opportunities, balanced development serving the entire community, a business-friendly environment, and a strong tax base.
- Strengthen the local economy through retention and expansion of existing businesses
- Promote and cultivate new business growth
- Facilitate and promote innovative development programs
- Promote Lisle as a destination by promoting business, tourism and sport travel
- Cultivate and maintain a strong labor force
- Maintain a diverse and inclusive local economy
Economic Development Partnership Executive Committee
of the Board of Directors
The LEDP leadership and investors are part of a movement that are committed to supporting the attraction and retention of business to Lisle in order to build a more vibrand economy for the entire community.
Chris Pecak, Chairman
Village of Lisle Mayor
Cathy Cawiezel, Treasurer
Village of Lisle Trustee
Eric Ertmoed, Secretary
Village of Lisle Village Manager
Eric Ertmoed was appointed Village Manager in July 2017. Eric joined the Village of Lisle in February 2008 and has held various management positions including: Assistant Village Manager, Administrative Services Director, Acting Human Resources Director and Management Analyst. Prior to joining the Village of Lisle, Eric worked for the Village of Roselle, Illinois and Management Partners Inc., a professional local government consulting firm.
Originally from Springfield, Illinois, Eric earned his Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude in Public Administration and Political Science from Augustana College and a Masters of Public Administration in Urban Management from Northern Illinois University. He is a member of the International and Illinois City/County Management Association(s).
Investor Relations & Information
A vibrant Lisle community
Attracting new businesses and helping existing businesses expand will lead to a broader tax base and enhanced programs and services that support a better quality of life for our businesses and residents. Your investment is an investment in the business health of our community.
The LEDP team works diligently to use the resources provided by our investors wisely as we deliver programs and services to successfully support and stimulate economic development. In addition to a stronger, more vibrant and sustainable economy and better quality of life in Lisle, investors receive direct benefits, outlined below.
Why Invest in Economic Development?
- As a business leader, do you believe that your business benefits when your community is able to attract and retain quality businesses and workers?
- Do you believe that private sector involvement and investment can result in a more robust economy for everyone?
- Do you believe that economic development needs to be a local, coordinated and purposeful effort?
- If you said yes to any of these questions, we invite you to learn more about investing in Lisle Economic Development Partnership.
LEDP is funded through investments made by the Village of Lisle and private sector businesses, educational institutions and utilities. Our team works diligently to use the resources provided by our investors wisely as we deliver services to stimulate economic development. In addition to a stronger, more vibrant and sustainable economy and better quality of life in Lisle, investors receive direct benefits, call us for more information.
- Up to $5000 total commitment over 5 year period
- Leadership Opportunities: Investors at all levels are eligible to serve on working committees, which currently includes: Marketing and Communications, Product Improvement, Investor Relation, Finance and Audit and Compliance and Projects/Prospect Management.
- Investors are listed on the LEDP website.
- Research and Data Services: Data drives smart decision making, and LEDP investors can access a wide array of custom research.
- Receive updates that feature articles and information about economic development projects and successes in Lisle and DuPage County, as well as updates on LEDP activities and a data spotlight.
- Special Event Invitations and Recognition
- Up to $10,000 total commitment over 5 year period
- In addition to the Bronze Level benefits, organizations investing at the Silver level receive:
- Website: Enhanced listing on the LEDP website
- Investor recognition and promotion on LEDP social media platforms and updates
- Up to $25,000 total commitment over 5 year period
- In addition to the Bronze and Silver Level benefits, organizations investing at the Gold level receive:
- Promotion as a Featured Investor on the LEDP home page
- Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on the board of directors is available for investment levels of $25,000+ over 5 years. Board members play a key role in economic development in Lisle. Board meetings are currently held every other month and feature an exclusive update on local economic development projects.