Our Mission, Development Partners, and Investor Relations
Mission, Vision, & Objectives
The Lisle Economic Development Corporation is a public private partnership committed to proactively fostering economic growth and stability through collaboration and innovation by providing leadership and resources that advance Lisle as a vibrant, healthy community.
Elevate Lisle as a community of opportunity, envisioning economic prosperity through a diverse mix of businesses and employment opportunities, balanced development serving the entire community, a business-friendly environment, and a strong tax base.
- Strengthen the local economy through retention and expansion of existing businesses
- Promote and cultivate new business growth
- Facilitate and promote innovative development programs
- Promote Lisle as a destination by promoting business, tourism and sport travel
- Cultivate and maintain a strong labor force
- Maintain a diverse and inclusive local economy
- January 20, 2021
- March 17, 2021
- May 19, 2021
- July 22, 2021 – 2:00 pm
Executive Board Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83849628899?pwd=TXRtQjFIQlcyMHhGUjJySUFIZktFQT09 Meeting ID: 838 4962 8899
+13126266799,,83849628899#,,,,*206770# US (Chicago)
Executive Board Meeting Packet
- September 15, 2021
- November 17, 2021
Economic Development Partnership Executive Board of Directors
The LEDP leadership and investors are part of a movement that are committed to supporting the attraction and retention of business to Lisle in order to build a more vibrand economy for the entire community.
Cynthia Sally is the founder and owner of the award winning salon Blend Salon + Skincare and also CEO of Blend Facial + Style Bar which opened in 2019. In addition, she personally curated a private label skincare line for her salon - Blend Essential Skincare. Her corporate background filled her tool belt with what she needs to ensure that Blend is relevant, thriving, and evolving with the latest technologies and methods. Most recently, Blend Facial + Style Bar was featured on WGN giving styling tips during the pandemic. Cynthia has been featured on NBC 5’s Beauty Segment, Style Me Pretty, Chicago Style Weddings and in numerous national publications. Cynthia is passionate about helping men and women feel beautiful on the inside and out and giving back to the community.
Anthony Iannone is a native of Queens, NY. He grew up in his family restaurant, Iannone’s Restaurant in Hicksville, Long Island. After graduating from Johnson and Wales he went on to become the Head Chef for the Bice restaurant group in New York which brought him to Chicago, Miami, LA, Cleveland and Washington D.C. He later moved to Perth, Australia to work with Sorrento Restaurant and Vaticano Restaurant in Mexico City.
In 2000, he moved to Chicago to start a Boar’s Head Brand Distribution hub, but you can’t keep a chef out of the kitchen too long. He began teaching classes out of Casey’s Butcher Shop and Famous Liquors in Lombard where he honed his skills for education.
Like every great educator, his passion is contagious. Opening The North American Pizza and Culinary Academy has been the natural progression in his lifelong journey of food. He currently lives in Medinah, IL with his wife and daughter.
Eric Ertmoed was appointed Village Manager in July 2017. Eric joined the Village of Lisle in February 2008 and has held various management positions including: Assistant Village Manager, Administrative Services Director, Acting Human Resources Director and Management Analyst. Prior to joining the Village of Lisle, Eric worked for the Village of Roselle, Illinois and Management Partners Inc., a professional local government consulting firm.
Originally from Springfield, Illinois, Eric earned his Bachelor of Arts degree cum laude in Public Administration and Political Science from Augustana College and a Masters of Public Administration in Urban Management from Northern Illinois University. He is a member of the International and Illinois City/County Management Association(s).
Executive Vice President and Strategic Chief Financial Officer Trevor Ryan serves as Marquette’s Executive Vice President and Strategic Chief Financial Officer. With a robust background in real estate appraisal and finance, Trevor joined Marquette in 2004 and quickly established himself as an invaluable member of the team. During his tenure, he has identified and executed a number of successful acquisitions, dispositions and new business opportunities. Trevor works to unite the various divisions of Marquette Companies for a more cohesive and efficient organization, with a focus on identifying and financing advantageous investment opportunities and managing seamless individual and portfolio strategy plans. He works closely with our private capital partners and investors. Trevor is a licensed Real Estate Broker and holds a Business Economics degree from Miami University Ohio.
Joe Knot is a long time resident and volunteer of the Village of Lisle. Joe is currently a Commercial Loan Officer for Yorkville National Bank & Trust focusing on business development, problem asset work-out, marketing and management. With a long successful background in commercial banking and finance, Joe has utilized this experience along with his knowledge of the community to successfully Chair the Lisle Economic Development Commission (EDC). The EDC was tasked to encourage and facilitate economic growth within the Village and to function in an advisory capacity to the Village Board of Trustees. The EDC, in early 2021 with the assistance of Mr. Knott, was successfully transitioned from a Village Commission to the LEDP and will continue to play an active role in the economic development activities of the Village of Lisle.
Mayor, Village of Lisle
Village of Lisle Trustee
We have two new positions available for candidates that would like to be part of a creative group of individuals and businesses that want to advance Lisle as a vibrant and healthy community.
Marketing and Communications Specialist (Full Time)
Responsible for communications and marketing work, including promoting or enhancing the image, goals, and vision the Lisle Economic Development Partnership and serving as a critical liaison to area businesses, stakeholders, and investors. Conducts business retention and expansion outreach and recruits investors to the LEDP board. Organizes special events and assists the Executive Director with the creation and implementation of various strategic projects.
Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper (Part Time)
Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the booking keeping functions of a small nonprofit. The position will also provide administrative and customer service support to the Lisle Economic Development Partnership, including creating reports, inputting records, scheduling meetings, and interfacing with the LEDP investor board.
Investor Relations & Information
A vibrant Lisle community
Attracting new businesses and helping existing businesses expand will lead to a broader tax base and enhanced programs and services that support a better quality of life for our businesses and residents. Your investment is an investment in the business health of our community.
The LEDP team works diligently to use the resources provided by our investors wisely as we deliver programs and services to successfully support and stimulate economic development. In addition to a stronger, more vibrant and sustainable economy and better quality of life in Lisle, investors receive direct benefits, outlined below.
Why Invest in Economic Development?
- As a business leader, do you believe that your business benefits when your community is able to attract and retain quality businesses and workers?
- Do you believe that private sector involvement and investment can result in a more robust economy for everyone?
- Do you believe that economic development needs to be a local, coordinated and purposeful effort?
- If you said yes to any of these questions, we invite you to learn more about investing in Lisle Economic Development Partnership.
LEDP is funded through investments made by the Village of Lisle and private sector businesses, educational institutions and utilities. Our team works diligently to use the resources provided by our investors wisely as we deliver services to stimulate economic development. In addition to a stronger, more vibrant and sustainable economy and better quality of life in Lisle, investors receive direct benefits, call us for more information.
- Up to $5000 total commitment over 5 year period
- Leadership Opportunities: Investors at all levels are eligible to serve on working committees, which currently includes: Marketing and Communications, Product Improvement, Investor Relation, Finance and Audit and Compliance and Projects/Prospect Management.
- Investors are listed on the LEDP website.
- Research and Data Services: Data drives smart decision making, and LEDP investors can access a wide array of custom research.
- Receive updates that feature articles and information about economic development projects and successes in Lisle and DuPage County, as well as updates on LEDP activities and a data spotlight.
- Special Event Invitations and Recognition
- Up to $10,000 total commitment over 5 year period
- In addition to the Bronze Level benefits, organizations investing at the Silver level receive:
- Website: Enhanced listing on the LEDP website
- Investor recognition and promotion on LEDP social media platforms and updates
- Up to $25,000 total commitment over 5 year period
- In addition to the Bronze and Silver Level benefits, organizations investing at the Gold level receive:
- Promotion as a Featured Investor on the LEDP home page
- Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on the board of directors is available for investment levels of $25,000+ over 5 years. Board members play a key role in economic development in Lisle. Board meetings are currently held every other month and feature an exclusive update on local economic development projects.